ORIGINAL WORKS ENGINEERING Pro-Tune II Fully Plug and Play Diesel Management
- W-PT2-FA1: Mitsubishi 2005 & 2011 Onwards Such as Mitsubishi Triton, VGT/ Nissan 2006 Onwards Such as Nissan Narvara
- W-PT2-FA2: Toyota 2011 Onwards Such as Toyota Hilux, Vigo, Furtuner 2011 - 2015
- W-PT2-FA5: Toyota 2005 - 2010 Such as Toyota Hilux, Vigo 2005 - 2010
- Plug & Play
- Only Diesel Engine
- Easily install by any user with NO wires cut require.
- Maintain Factory Warranty
- By using “add-on” design, it can be unplug easily and reset default setting before your periodical maintenance to prevent Factory Warranty void.
- Conspicuous Power Output
- Unleash ECU potential and increase power output widely,
- improve acceleration ability and smoother gear shifting.
- 4 Select Mode
- Normal, Street, Sport and Race Mode
- User can switch different mode anytime whenever they need more power
- Plug-in Connector
- Using waterproof connector, installation can be done in just a few minutes without remove/ uninstall factory ECU or wire cut
- Synchronize Engine Data Display
- Comes with controller that can display different engine data and peak value.
- Elegant aluminium casing
- Stylish controller with aluminium casing makes interior technically more superior and modern appearance.
- Minimal size with waterproof design
- Tiny controller that more easier to place or attach anywhere.
- Adopt waterproof technology all around casing joint to ensure durability.
- Main unit size: 85 x 91 x 29mm
- Weight: 250g
- Material of Case: Aluminium Alloy
- Controller Size: 60 x 12 x 30mm
- Power Comsumption